Monday, August 15, 2011

Sketchbook 2000

Sounds really futuristic and awesome; but this is actually some old stuff I sketched in the year 2000, which is practically a million years ago...





Next up, a bit of a revelation. I was a big fan of Starcraft and have doodled a bunch of stuff from it here and there. I later found out that Don Seegmiller was one of the artists for Brood War which made me realise; Don has been influencing me artistically for YEARS! It's a shame I didn't start learning from him until 9 years later!





This is also before I actually lived in Japan and learned the language; so ignore the nonsense written here and there. This is all Bic pen and some kind of colour pencil

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome Stoo. Fun to see your development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I liked looking through this a lot, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh! I wish my work from 2000 looked this nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don worked on brood war?!?!! that's amazing.
    i still play it to this day

    ReplyDelete