Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Spock's Brain

I had a Flash Animation class with an excellent professor, Ryan Simmons. I had no knowledge of flash before hand, so he really had his work cut out for him. Also, I struggled with the tools in the program a bit, more vector art type stuff that I'm not accustomed to.

But still, the class was fantastic, and I learned so much from Ryan. Our final project was to put everything we were taught into one little animated sequence; so here's what I came up with.

Note: It's unfinished because of time restraints, and I had to toss in a walking animation so I could get graded for that. So that's the random bit you'll see

2 comments:

  1. amazing job! i remember my first flash animation in high school...i might have it somewhere. it was done with a mouse and was just blah! lol

    ReplyDelete