Thursday, January 16, 2014

IlluXcon 6

Last September I had the greatest opportunity to attend IlluXCon 6 in Allentown, Pennsylvania as one of the scholarship winners . It was one of the most amazing things to happen to me as an artist. Obviously, a big reason for this was the chance to see all the amazing art, and meet the amazing people connected to it. But my favourite moments were actually the small things along the way:



Like sharing a cab with Mark Behm.
Or Donato Giancola taking a seat next to me while ordering a sandwich.
Pulling out nails from the wall with Amanda, Jacob and Omar Rayyan.
Chatting with Joe Shoopack about his BYU hat.
Walking around the airport with Mike Sass.
Laughing about funny hotel neighbor stories with Juan
Getting a bit lost with Chris Rahn.
Eating blueberry pancakes at the diner with Brianna, Darrenn, Stephen, and Alexander.
Standing anywhere near Greg Hildebrandt
Grabbing a coffee for Christos Achilleos and asking Anthony Kosar's dad how to go about doing that exactly.
Being offered a chocolate treat by Cynthia Sheppard.
Tagging along with Freyja Dean and watching Lana sing and dance.
Riding in a van with John Palencar.
Seeing Zoë Robinson out and about with Lauren Panepinto in monster makeup.
Singing とんでったバナナ for Jon Schindehette and Robh Ruppel in front of everyone.
Running around with Pat and Jeannie before the grand opening, and loving every minute.

There is sooo much more, but I don't want to overload you with the details. Needless to say, it was so much fun. I felt so honored just to be around these amazing people. I am so thankful to Pat and Jeannie for giving me the chance to experience these things, to meet these fantastic artists and for giving me new goals to focus on. 

IlluXCon 6 was awesome!
 


You can see more photos here

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting this web page on a regular
    basis, this web site is actually good and the users are truly
    sharing fastidious thoughts.https://crack6.com/avira-antivirus-pro-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.eset-nod32-antivirus-license-key

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post style as it's unique from the others I'm seeing on the page. reFX Nexus

    ReplyDelete

  5. Your post style is super Awesome and unique from others I am visiting the page I like your style.
    Comic Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great article. In the future, I hope you will write more like this.
    Persona 5 Strikers

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great post style that's different from others I have seen on the page.

    SmartShow

    ReplyDelete
  8. You write in such an amazing style and I really enjoy visiting your website. I hope you'll continue to write like this in the future.

    Edraw Max Pro

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your post is super useful and admirable, thanks for sharing such excellent content. I like it.corel draw x7

    ReplyDelete